Estimated delivery business days.
Format Hardcover. Condition Brand New. The book also contains some historical background of the present theory.
Oligopoly Dynamics: Models and Tools
In this way the book becomes suitable also as an advanced text for industrial organisation courses. The author list comprises some of the most prolific contributors to current dynamic oligopoly modelling. This book has its focus on the dynamics of oligopoly games. The bifurcations producing these phenomena are studied by means of recently accumulated global methods, based on the use of critical curves.
These tools are explained in a separate methodological chapter. The various models presented in the book focus both classical Cournot types, and Hotelling's "ice cream vendor" problems, including location choice. Grand Eagle Retail is the ideal place for all your shopping needs! With fast shipping, low prices, friendly service and over 1,, in stock items - you're bound to find what you want, at a price you'll love!
Ships in 15 business days. Link Either by signing into your account or linking your membership details before your order is placed.
Oligopoly Dynamics : Models and Tools
Description Table of Contents Product Details Click on the cover image above to read some pages of this book! History: T. Puu: A Century of Oligopoly Theory Agliari, G. Bischi, L.
- Review ARTICLE.
- Oligopoly Dynamics: Models and Tools - Tönu Puu, Irina Sushko - Google Livres.
- Dogs and Goddesses.
- Confessions of a Male Nurse (The Confessions Series);
- Plants of Central Asia: Plant Collections from China and Mongolia, Volume 8a: Leguminosae.
- Oligopoly Dynamics - Models and Tools | Irina Sushko | Springer.
Puu, L. Gardini, I.
- Social Ontology and Collective Intentionality: Critical Essays on the Philosophy of Raimo Tuomela with His Responses?
- Abstract and Applied Analysis.
- Rez Life: An Indians Journey Through Reservation Life;
- Buy for others.
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-1 to K-4 Guide to Engines and Fittings?
Sushko, L. Gardini, T. Agliari, T.
Bischi, F. Chiarella, F.
Szidarovszky, P. Gardini: Hotelling Type Duopoly and Oligopoly. In Stock. Capital in the Twenty-First Century.